Health Savings Accounts
We Are Your Health Savings Account Solution!
The Bank of Cashton is a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), locally, regionally and throughout the country. We have been offering these accounts since 1998 back when they were called, “Medical Savings Accounts”. Since then we have had nationwide success, were voted as a top 5 HSA custodian in the country and currently we are serving HSA customers in 48 states. We pride ourselves on customer service and would love the opportunity to earn your business.
Why choose an HSA:
- Health savings accounts (HSAs) are like personal savings accounts, but the money in them is used to pay for health care expenses
- An HSA gives you a triple tax break: Your contributions are sheltered from income taxes, the money grows tax-deferred, and the funds can be withdrawn tax-free for medical expenses.
Why choose the Bank of Cashton?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff ready to answer your questions with a personal touch. Our customers will always speak directly to a person regarding their account.
- Competitive interest rates as well as a fee structure with no hidden costs.
- Electronic Options: Choose to conveniently view statements online. If you select eStatements, you will not receive monthly statements via mail. All transaction history will be made available to you through Online Banking here.
- Independent Custodian so we can accommodate your health insurance carrier changes seamlessly.
- Exclusive opportunity to invest in stocks and mutual funds.¹
- Flexible administration of accounts for any size company.
¹ Investment Accounts are not FDIC Insured. Not Bank Guaranteed. May Lose Value. Not a deposit. Not guaranteed by any federal agency.
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT?
Please fill out the Health Savings Account Application or call Adam Anderson at (800) 205-7203 for the solution to any of your Health Savings Account questions.
HOW DOES THE BANK OF CASHTON HSA COMPARE TO OTHER HSA’S?
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HSA’S?
Click Here for more answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Health Savings Accounts.