We have many other additional services to meet your individual needs.
Safe Deposit Boxes
We offer 4 size options to fit your needs. Keep your valuables safe and secure!
|Box Size||Annual Rent|
|5” X 5”||$20.00|
|3” X 10”||$25.00|
|5” X 10”||$30.00|
|10” X 10”||$50.00|
Bring your key and stop by anytime to view your box in a quiet and private viewing location.
Personal Reserve Accounts: Protect your accounts from overdraft. Overdraft protection is available by linking multiple accounts together. This allows automatic transfers to cover overdrafts. (Some limitations apply) Stop in or give us a call today, (800) 205-7203, to set up a Personal Reserve Account.
The Bank of Cashton prints all check orders at the main branch in order to quickly and efficiently serve our customer’s needs. To reorder your personal, money market, business or HSA checks, and deposit slips please call (800) 205-7203, log on to your online banking and send us a message, or mail back your check reorder form to request a new order be mailed to you.
We will help you set up a Stop Payment on a per-written check or an ACH transaction before it is posted to the account.
Wire Transfer Service
Expedite deposits & transfer funds
Click here for wiring information and instructions. (This will link to the Wire Instructions page.)
You can drop transactions in our night depository after hours. All transactions dropped in the depository will be processed on the next business day’s work.
We can help any size employer facilitate their payroll and manage employee records.
- Pay employees on a bi-weekly basis or a schedule that suits your needs.
- Pay hourly and salaried employees as well as keep track of vacation and sick accruals per the benefit handbook.
- Calculate and create Direct Deposit on all Net Pay Amounts as required
- Impound and deposit tax payments for Federal and one State
- Create and file all payroll tax filings for Federal and one State electronically
- Provide payroll reports, copies of tax filings and paystubs.
- Perform year-end tax reporting which includes W-2 and W-3 transmittal reporting.
Contact us for more information at (800) 205-7203