Free, Functional, and Fast to fit your active lifestyle!
Wondering how to get started with Asset?
Follow these steps to get started!
1. You must be a current Bank of Cashton customer! If would like to see how we can help serve you, please call Bank of Cashton at (800) 205-7203.
2. Log into or enroll in Online Banking here.
(Once your enrollment is submitted, you will receive a letter containing your initial login information within one week.)
3. Use Asset! Once you log into Online Banking, you will find “Asset” in the left hand side menu.
4. Initially, only your account(s) with the Bank of Cashton will show up in Asset. To enhance your experience, you can aggregate your accounts from other financial institutions. To do so, you will need to have online access with those institutions and have your login information ready to input when you aggregate your outside account(s). Example: Credit Cards, Investments, Mortgages
Follow these steps to access Asset on your mobile device for FREE!
1. Download Asset for FREE from the Apple App Store or Google Play
2. Sign into Asset on your computer. Click on Settings then Mobile Devices
3. Go to “Generate Access Code”
4. The access code is valid for 10 minutes from the time is was created
5. Enter the code in to the downloaded app on your mobile device.
6. Use Asset!
Click here for answers to FAQ & SUPPORT
Have you been interested in using Asset? Don’t wait any longer! Download Asset for FREE, visit the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Then log into or enroll in online banking and find Asset in the menu on the left.
Asset is our free personal financial management tool that combines, organizes and tracks all of your financial information, and like a GPS, helps you point your finances in the right direction. With it, you can track expenses, create budgets, set goals and plan for the future.
Asset connects to Bank of Cashton and other institutions through secure connections by using your user ID and password for each institution to collect your financial data.
For pictures and detailed descriptions of each tool click here!
Frequently Asked Questions about Asset:
How can it help me?
Asset helps you get a clear picture of your finances by combining all your financial information in one place. Asset tracks all your accounts from anywhere, savings, checking, investments, mortgages, and even credit cards. It goes further by helping you establish and track budgets, create goals and plan for your future. Updated in real time to see what you have, what you owe, what you buy, and what you budget whether you’re online or on your mobile device.
Who can use Asset?
Asset is a free tool offered to Bank of Cashton customers. You must be a customer of Bank of Cashton in order to use Asset. If you are not a customer, and would like to see how we can help serve you, please call Bank of Cashton at (800) 205-7203.
Is Asset secure?
Yes. Using Asset is very safe. Protecting our customers’ data is highest priority at the Bank of Cashton. We, and our partners use the latest technology to ensure your accounts are safe and secure. All data is transmitted over SSL with a VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL Certificate.
How can I access Asset?
Asset can be accessed through your online banking account through the Bank of Cashton website at www.bankofcashton.com, and the Asset Mobile app on your Apple or Android device.
Can I export data from Asset?
Yes! In the desktop version, you can export from the Transactions tool by selecting the “Export CSV” link in the top gray bar. In the mobile iPad app, from the Home screen you can select “Reports,” then the tabular data from each spending and income category. You can email or print the data using the icons in the upper right corner. This feature is not available in the iPhone app.
How do I get more information?
Additional support information can be found by clicking here or by calling the Bank of Cashton between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at (800) 205-7203.